Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why you being like this?

Haiz, we had a wonderfull day today but i dont understand why must you spoilt it. Just because of the mistake i did or because tht girl took the facebook game thing and i got cute and you being like this.

I donno la, i though you should understand me when my finals are coming, but you keep ask me to do this and that. I visited you when i have so many things to do, but you still act like this. Now you want me to come more. I f i have the time i would without hesitation, but the prob i have things to do and stuff to settle with. I told you before i get very frustrated when i cant make you happy, but you always very found of doing that i donno why.

You always bring up one thing to another, haiz. Sometimes i ask myself am i a dissapointment to you. You always want me to to everything for you without thinking the trouble i might get myself into. But i still do it coz you know why, coz i love you. I just donno what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment