Monday, September 14, 2009

Nasty day


Today i screw my account and no only that, so does my relationship. I know its my fault because i did tn tell her the necessary things that i should. Im just scared that you get things wrong if i told you but things are worst when i didtn tell you anything and you have to find out for yourself in facebook.


I have no feelings for her at all, i only love you Mel. I understand if you wont trust me as much as before, and i dont mind if you dont want to tell me anything. Its my punishment, to you i will feel nothing, but the fact is i do. I m your bf how can i not, i know im full of dissapointment to you but i will never cheat on you. Its me to hang out with gurls even before we became a couple.


But i understand your feelings, theres nothing much i can say then i love you. But that will never be enough to cover for my mistakes. I m sorry melissa jane. I kneal down to you for forgiveness. I will always love you
Dont let yourself down, dont let your self go, your last chance have arrive.
Best, youve got to be the best, youve got to change the world, and use this chance to be heard,
your time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment