Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The most freaking day ever!!!!

I hate today, haiz. I feel so down to the max even i donno why. Its a fucked up feeling men, some part of me feel unsatisfied, some part feel ' i dont care' whatever la. Tired being pissed angry, envy. Lately the envy prob is bugging me, im envy of my whole freaking surrounding when i used to dont give a dam. Wat the fuck, I shoultn have this kind of feeling, Its not me at all. Some people are lucky and some are born unlucky.

Good things comes to people who wait.

I think i keep to this quote. Its true sometimes coz if you wait things will come to you in a better form. I may not have what i want now, one day when that specifiq time comes i will have all that i want. My god help me in my journey Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment