Sunday, September 13, 2009

My seksi gurl.


Gosh i love her so much.... She turns me on always. Even if we have our ups and downs yet we still able to get together that is how much we love each other. I would never trade her for anything and i mean anything in the world. Give me a million i throw that money at your face hahaha.


Its goin to be a year i been with her, i never regret the day i say i like her. The first date we when to where i and her joke on the rooftop. We were shy and blushing (only melissa) haha. We frequently go out to get to know with each other and finally we declare it at MPH bookstore One utama. French section, i still remember haha. You were blushing madly. Im proud to show you off i dont care what people say about you, what matter the most is that the love we share. You are willing to sacrifice so much just for me. I would do the same for you dear..


Today i keep remembering the day when we first started as bf and gf. I miss you so mch melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment