Thursday, September 2, 2010

why?

Today is gone tomorrow arrive and making it total of 2 weeks left with you. To some people might just say, just move on and all but hey, I'm a sensitive guy and i love my relationship. Even-though sometimes we fight and all but its what relationship all about to have ups and downs. But shes going off soon to a place so far that i can visit her anymore like i used to. I remember the first time i saw her in taylor's old campus. We were both shy and all but i didnt know that my best friend will soon end up to be the girl that will change my life forever. I will always remember the sweet times that I'm with her. Sweet memory's can sometime be dark and scary memory's, life must still move on. I know when she goes that i might have a higher chance of loosing her but I'm prepared to. I wish her all the best and she will always be the person that had enter my heart and soul and change me forever. I'm so emoish and im proud of her cause she is able to control it. Her excitement of going there is more then the tough of she will leave me. But i just dont care anymore. I have to face it one day so might as well get ready. Nth much can be said just that hope that i can move on and focus on my future and career coz thats the only thing i will be after.

No comments:

Post a Comment