Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I know deep down you upset with me even you wont admit it because its not the first time i experience this kinda things but basically my entire life experience. I am sick and all i wanted was you to be there but you seem no mood at all to even talk to me or chat with me. I can see your pretending when you chat with me. I know im wrong for doing so, i didn't ask to get sick, but i still make the afford to meet you even when i was beginning to get sick just to see you because i really missed you. Even now i feel restless because there's never enough when im with you. If possible i want to be with you every minute and every second, but things got into the way how am i to actually overcome it if its out of my hands. I can just be in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment