Monday, November 1, 2010

Im Loss

I guess i only use this blog to express my feelings besides people. Im soo loss i miss her badly i can feel it but my anger is so huge that i dont want to even think of her even a minute.. I tried msj her but all i got was a bang from her. I just dont understand why i do something like this is a big thing to count compare the things you did to me. The pain you cause me is much more compare to what i did. I admit i chat with girls but that doesnt mean i cheated on you.. I never once cheated on you. Since when you have the right to even go in my account. Its dam frustrating la seriously. I cant cope with my training and all arghh fuck. This end of the year is fucked up. Worst off all how the hell you know who i like. Haiz Stab in the back. I guess i just let it be la the more i be angry at it the more i start cursing. You think im bad and so be it. There is a saying that it takes a more evil person to see another bad person.......... What goes around comes around. I f what i did was wrong and i shall be punished but i fear those who accuse me of doing wrong all the best. You kena once and you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment