Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ouch!!!!

Today the best day of a student in degree life....... Woke up this morning to know that my gums hurt even more then 2 days back. Can barely eat and the best part my face swell. SYOK GILER!!!!!
F*#K. I t was so pain that i cant focus in class and was struggling to do my exam cabai... Its seriously the best day today wahahahha. Not only that, my mobile phone got no credit. This is more enjoyable, cant message cant do nth dam. During lunch break went to library to lepak awhile while waiting for nichole. Hahaha didtn aspect she reply on my friend phone and i though she didn't came to college but she did. Weee the best. Did great in my purchasing exam today, got stuck in Taylor's from 5.45 until 7 its no joke...... Open the dam bridge la dammit. AKU MAU BUKAK PUASA LA!!!!!!! inconsiderate being...... Well thats all for today hmmm. Hope be interesting day tomorow and Au revoir et bon chance pour examination.!

No comments:

Post a Comment